- USDA Announces Receipt of 136 Expressions of Interest in Hosting ERS & NIFA
- USDA’s “Beagle Brigade” Helping to Prevent African Swine Fever from Entering U.S.
- USDA Announces Pink Bollworm Eradication Significantly Saving Cotton Farmers in Yearly Control Costs
- Trump Administration Launches “Winning on Reducing Food Waste” Initiative
- USDA Provides Hurricane Michael Victims Needed Relief and Recovery Aid
Earlier this year, I wrote about Costco venturing into the chicken growing business and how I believe it’s a mistake. It’s hard to do two different business models successfully—even if you are a giant like Costco. Well, they are still in the process and I haven’t heard any news one way or the other… only time will tell. But another company along the way has tried to do this and just reported that they have failed miserably...... READ MORE