- USDA Announces 1890 National Scholars Program Funding Opportunity
- USDA Continues to Prevent African Swine Fever from Entering the U.S.
- Registration for First 2020 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Meeting Opens
- USDA Announces Investments in Rural Community Facilities that will Benefit Nearly 300,000 Americans
- USDA Celebrates National Ag Day with New Youth Website
Earlier this year, I wrote about Costco venturing into the chicken growing business and how I believe it’s a mistake. It’s hard to do two different business models successfully—even if you are a giant like Costco. Well, they are still in the process and I haven’t heard any news one way or the other… only time will tell. But another company along the way has tried to do this and just reported that they have failed miserably...... READ MORE